Why Rigs and Racks Have Become a Popular Part of Any Training Facility
Author: Will Goldenburg Date Posted:26 August 2017
Rigs and racks are some of the most versatile and cost-effective pieces of equipment you can get to fit out your training space. Here are some great reasons why:
- Accommodating Spaces – You can have multiple people training in the one space.
- Endless Set Up Options – Wall mounted units are space efficient and keep training areas nice and open. You can also get free standing units which give you more working spots.
- Cost Effective – Rack prices are far more cost effective compared to some pin loaded and cardio machines that can add up to be costly.
- Versatility – Racks give you the ability to do a variety of different exercises- squats, bench press, rack pull, band loaded exercises, chin ups, muscle ups, wall balls, hang TRX and rings, core trainers and more.
- Better Customer Engagement - Racks can encourage customers to seek out trained professionals to help develop their training by teaching them how a rack is used. This leads to better customer engagement and satisfaction
- Racks and cages can be utilised by any sort of facility- Strength and Conditioning Facility, Personal Training Studio, CrossFit Box, High Performance facility, Elite Sports Club (AFL, NRL and AIS) and Schools.
Looking to fit out your fitness facility? Contact us today firstname.lastname@example.org