The AlphaFit Competition Barbell is a top quality bar that has soft knurling (no centre knurling), but still provides plenty of grip. It is designed for high rep, fast paced workouts as well as traditional Olympic weightlifting and powerlifting.
The plate area features zip locking to help secure plates without collars or cuffs, but for repeated functional fitness exercises we recommend you secure your bumper plates with Lock Jaws.
“I have had PB after PB on the AlphaFit Competition Barbell. They’re also really easy on the hands which makes them great for long WODs with lots of reps - but at the same time they got good grip, even in the humid QLD weather!”
Brandon Swan - CrossFit Western Front and three-time Reebok CrossFit Games Competitor (2012-2014)
- Weight 15kg (women's) and 20kg (men's)
- Length 2005mm (women's) and 2200mm (men's)
- Shaft diameter 25.4mm (women's) 28mm (men's)
- Sleeve diameter 50mmSleeve length 4150mm
- This is a bushing barbell rated at 1500lb
- Single IWF marking and no centre knurling
The AlphaFit Competition Barbell is designed and manufactured in Australia.