AlphaFit is a 100% Australian owned family business, located on the Gold Coast. We manufacture gear specifically made for the functional fitness and commercial communities. We deliver the most innovative and high quality products available in Australia and use almost exclusively Australian parts and materials.
We currently have one opportunity open: Video Producer / Photographer
Do you shoot and produce slick videos? Are you a gun at photography and editing? Would you call yourself a social media trend spotter, with your finger on the pulse of what’s happening online?
If you’re a motivated and outgoing person looking to expand your skills and show off your talent within a young, growing team then read on! AlphaFit, one of the most exciting businesses on the Gold Coast in the fitness space, is looking for you.
We are looking for a highly organised video producer and photographer to take lead in continuing to develop the brand’s videography and photography content across all social channels. You will be required to create a variety of digital content from behind the scenes and brand stories, to new product launches, full gym fitout tours, athlete features and more – each day is guaranteed to be a different and fun challenge!
The position is best suited to someone who is interested in health and fitness, passionate about the AlphaFit brand, a ‘people person’ and doesn’t mind a bit of travel. As well as shooting, editing and producing content requested by the Marketing Team, you will have the opportunity to pitch your own brand focused projects – we want your ideas!
Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Shoot and edit video and photo for use across social and digital channels
- Produce consistent, authentic and relatable branded content for both B2C and B2B audiences
- Collaborating with the Marketing Team to understand the brand tone of voice, preferred shooting/editing styles and target audiences
- Repurpose content specifically for paid ad campaigns across multiple channels and platforms
- Assist in developing and pitching video concepts for upcoming product releases
- Contacting gym owners, athletes and influencers/models in collaboration with the Marketing Team for shoot opportunities
- Create storyboards including graphics, images and audio to pre-visualise video concepts
- Coordinating and scheduling shoots (including shot lists, transportation, gear, people, props, wardrobe etc)
- Creating titles, motion graphics and other visual effects for use in video content
- Sourcing appropriate music tracks where required (CC licence or licensed material)
- Managing and developing video online content/channels
- Interest in learning and upskilling
- Will be based out of our Gold Coast head office, but must be willing to travel locally and intra/interstate for capturing footage
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years prior experience in a similar role (health/fitness specific is ideal!)
- Extensive knowledge of video and audio recording equipment including cameras, microphones, tripods, lights and other related devices
- Demonstrated experience in media production, video editing, motion graphics and digital design
- A great understanding of lighting and sound/audio
- Confidence shooting both still and moving subjects in a variety of environments
- Confidence talking to, interviewing and directing people
- Flexibility and a clear head when navigating surprise or changing situations on the fly
- Demonstrated ability to plan, shoot and edit a campaign to a consistently high standard
- Strength in post-production and editing - excellent typographical, graphical and conceptual skills
- Work well under time constraints and deadlines - ability to self-manage and be proactive and efficient with your time
- Must have excellent Premiere Pro and After Effects skills. Experience in working with the extended Adobe CC, and Cinema 4D, Blender etc are a plus.
- Experience in managing a YouTube channel preferred
- Experience creating animated GIFs and Stickers would be a bonus
Other Perks Of The Job Include:
- Being a part of a young, fun team who like to listen to RnB Fridays
- Access to our on-site gym (where you’ll often find some of the team after work or on lunch breaks)
- Doughnuts on your birthday!
This is an amazing opportunity to further your career in the digital and film industry. The role will be offered as a 38 hour per week full time position. If this sounds perfect to you, please send your application including resume, cover letter and showreel/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.