AlphaFit is a 100% Australian owned family business, located on the Gold Coast. We manufacture gear specifically made for the functional fitness and commercial communities. We deliver the most innovative and high quality products available in Australia and use almost exclusively Australian parts and materials.
We currently have 1 opportunity open:
- Warehouse Assistant
We are seeking someone with experience in warehousing to assist with all picking and packing of orders, receiving stock and assembly of products amongst other general warehouse duties.
Applicant must hold a current valid manual car and forklift licence.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out picking and packing of orders across pallets, cartons and satchels.
- Intelligently assembling and packing product to minimise cubic freight sizes.
- Receive, count and store products received from local manufactures and via international couriers.
- Carry out quality checks of received products when required as per defined processes.
- Complete product assembly using basic hand tools and fixings.
- Drive the company van and tow the company trailer to pick up and deliver products from local suppliers.
If you're an experienced warehouse professional capable of juggling conflicting demands with tight deadlines and want to be part of a rapidly growing team, we'd love you to apply!
Apply via email@example.com with your CV and cover letter. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!