AlphaFit is a 100% Australian owned family business, located on the Gold Coast. We manufacture gear specifically made for the functional fitness and commercial communities. We deliver the most innovative and high quality products available in Australia and use almost exclusively Australian parts and materials.
We currently have 2 opportunities open:
- Marketing Co-ordinator
- Warehouse Assistant
Are you passionate about fitness, clever marketing strategies, and slick design? Then AlphaFit, one of the most exciting businesses on the Gold Coast, is looking for you.
As Marketing Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager with executing marketing campaigns, maintaining a busy online store, and project management together with a team of in-house and contracted creatives to build beautiful, on-brand content and collateral.
AlphaFit’s existing social media presence is already growing and represents a high quality and consistent approach which will need to be maintained and grown in the future. Experience in creating, executing and reporting on campaign ROI is important. Some event management and coordination will be required and a skew toward Public Relations will see you liaising with sponsorship partners, industry personalities and premiere customers including national gym franchises, AFL/NRL clubs and multi-million dollar businesses.
AlphaFit’s website is built in Brisbane-based Neto’s platform. The e-commerce store requires constant maintenance of products, blogs, fitout galleries and more. AlphaFit’s marketing strategy is executed with the help of Hubspot Sales/Marketing tool, Asana Project Management and Office 365 apps for communication.
We’d Love To Hear From You If:
- You have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- You have a diploma or degree in Marketing, PR, Graphic Design or a relevant field
- You are confident running social media and email marketing campaigns, constructing promotions and measuring results (EDMs, landing pages, Facebook Ads Manager)
- You have proven experience using Google Adwords, Google Shopping, and Google Analytics
- You are extremely organised with a high attention to detail
- You love working in a fast-paced environment where satisfaction comes from executing marketing tasks as efficiently and quickly as possible
- You love working with creatives to produce beautiful on-brand marketing material
- You insist on planning and scoping projects, but you won’t let that hold up executing great ideas as they arise
- You work well as part of a team and always respect the decision and direction of the experienced Marketing Manager
- You understand that marketing is an outcome-based initiative and every dollar spent or resource used needs a clear and visible return on investment
- You hope to one day run your own marketing department
To Integrate Into Our Team You Must:
- Value work-life balance and the Gold Coast lifestyle
- Be hungry for continuous learning and improvement
- Be patient and understanding in the face of frustration and (sometimes) change!
- Be passionate about tech and understand that our market is just people like we are
- Be confident in delivering campaigns and strategies that meet performance KPIs as set by the Marketing Manager and Directors
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service experience
You Get Extra Brownie Points For:
- Previous experience in e-commerce website management
- Previous experience managing eBay, Amazon or similar online retail stores
- Previous experience in Hubspot, or similar marketing automation and workflow management systems
- Copywriting skills, or the ability to produce coherent ad copy, blog articles, product descriptions and instructional text
- Attention to detail (we love a stickler for organisation, processes and spelling and grammar!)
- Enjoying self-directed projects and strategising
- High knowledge in SEO practices
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience, or a passionate interest in the fitness industry
Other Perks Of The Job Include:
- Access to our on-site gym (where you’ll often find some of the team after work or on lunch breaks)
- Doughnuts on your birthday
- ‘Dog pat breaks’ with our regular 4-legged visitors
- Being a part of a young, fun team who like to listen to RnB Fridays
This is an amazing opportunity to further your marketing career. The role will be offered as a 38 hour per week full time position. If this sounds perfect to you, please send your PDF application including resume and portfolio showcasing relevant previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
We are seeking someone with experience in warehousing to assist with all picking and packing of orders, receiving stock and assembly of products amongst other general warehouse duties.
Applicant must hold a current valid car and forklift licence.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out picking and packing of orders across pallets, cartons and satchels.
- Intelligently assembling and packing product to minimise cubic freight sizes.
- Receive, count and store products received from local manufactures and via international couriers.
- Carry out quality checks of received products when required as per defined processes.
- Complete product assembly using basic hand tools and fixings.
- Drive the company van and tow the company trailer to pick up and deliver products from local suppliers.
If you're an experienced warehouse professional capable of juggling conflicting demands with tight deadlines and want to be part of a rapidly growing team, we'd love you to apply!
Apply via email@example.com with your CV and cover letter. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!