AlphaFit equipment may be covered under 'back-to-base' warranty for material workmanship or defects subject to product and time period. Back-to-base warranty means that you will need to cover the costs of returning the goods to us and we will cover the cost of sending them back to you.
All 'Australian Made' steel products are covered by our 'Built Not Bought' warranty. Look for the 'Built Not Bought' logo identifying all of our proudly Australian Made products.
Built Not Bought Warranty
|OLYMPIC & SPECIALTY BARBELLS||1 YEAR|
An outline of AlphaFit warranties are available on individual product web pages for download. This Warranty Policy is not applicable to non-AlphaFit branded products which will be covered by that specific company's warranty policy.
We attempt to update the online warranty information as frequently as possible however AlphaFit reserves the right to change warranty details at any time. Please contact head office or your representative for the most up to date policy.
|5KG BUMPER PLATES||3 MONTHS|
|10-25KG BUMPER PLATES||1 YEAR|
|FRACTIONAL PLATES||1 YEAR|
|CAST IRON WEIGHT PLATES||1 YEAR|
|TECHNIQUE PLATES||1 YEAR|
|PU WEIGHT PLATES||3 YEARS|
|OLYMPIC & SPECIALTY BARBELLS||1 YEAR|
|TECHNIQUE BARBELLS||6 MONTHS|
|RUBBER HEX DUMBBELLS||1 YEAR|
|PU DUMBBELLS||3 YEARS|
|PU FIXED WEIGHT BARS||3 YEARS|
|DYNAMAX WALL BALLS||2 YEARS MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY|
|DEAD BALLS||3 MONTHS|
|FITNESS BALLS||3 MONTHS|
|MEDICINE BALLS||3 MONTHS|
|FOAM PLYO & SOFT BLOCKS||3 MONTHS UPHOLSTERY, 1 YEAR FOAM|
|TIMBER PLYO & JERK BLOCKS||6 MONTHS|
|LOCK JAW COLLARS||12 MONTHS|
|BATTLE ROPES||6 MONTHS|
|CLIMBING ROPES||6 MONTHS|
|FOAM ROLLERS||3 MONTHS|
|CONCEPT2 ROWERS & SKIERGS||5 YEARS FRAME, 2 YEARS OTHER (EX. BATTERIES)|
|ASSAULT AIR BIKES||5 YEARS FRAME, 2 YEARS OTHER (EX. SEAT)|
The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and other legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to our provision of goods and services on the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (“Non-excludable Rights”). We do not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but do exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute to the extent that we are able to do so.
- Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- All content is provided ‘as is’ and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in any content on the Website or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components;
- We do not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website (including any related or linked websites) or any content on the Website in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise;
- You (and not us) assume the entire cost of any necessary verification, maintenance, repair and/or correction of any relevant content on the Website;
- Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on our part) will we be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website. You expressly acknowledge and agree that we may not exert control over users of the Website or other parties or websites referred to on the Website (including but not limited to individuals referred to on the Website as guests and/or experts) and is not liable either for their opinions or their behaviour, including any information and/or advice and any defamatory statements or offensive conduct;
- We are not liable for any loss or damage to the extent that it is caused by you; and To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability to you that may otherwise arise as a result from your use of the Website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability to you that may otherwise arise as a result from your use of the Website.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific, personal requirements. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Processing Warranty Claims
Helping your business to run smoothly is a priority for us at AlphaFit. AlphaFit equipment may be covered under warranty subject to product type, time period since purchase and use of the product. The warranty period is as of the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover general wear and tear or cosmetic damage. The warranty does not cover improper use or products not being maintained properly in accordance with the product instructions.
Contact AlphaFit to discuss the details of your return
Please contact AlphaFit at firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed description of the defect, proof of purchase and photos to support your claim.
Complete the required returns form
If you are eligible for a claim, you will be sent a Returns Form which you will need to return completed and submit to email@example.com with product images (if you have not already submitted photo proof).
Return the product with a physical copy of the returns form
Once the warranty claim request has been received, AlphaFit will guide you on how to return the product with a physical copy of the returns form to further your claim.
Warranty request will be processed and outcome determined
Once the product has been received, AlphaFit will inspect it and determine the appropriate remedy if all the aforementioned returns guidelines have been adequately met.
In some circumstances the product may need to be sent back to the manufacturer for further investigation before warranty is approved. Please allow at least 3-5 working/business days for your claim to be processed.
For more information or warranty information for additional products please email firstname.lastname@example.org